Construction Materials Testing
Ensuring safety and success of your structures.
BLE provides the construction materials testing services necessary for the successful completion of each project. Providing accurate results from experienced technicians, our team works to ensure the safety and quality of construction materials throughout the entire process. Selecting quality materials is crucial to ensure that buildings and infrastructure perform adequately long term.
With a state-of-the-art construction materials testing laboratory, BLE’s engineers work with clients to avoid potential material replacements and failures, and investigate and evaluate materials-related problems when necessary.
Our construction materials testing services include:
- Retaining wall inspections
- Subgrade proofrolling and preparation inspections
- Soil improvement solutions
- Asphaltic concrete inspections
- Pavement evaluation and design
- Asphalt/concrete plant inspections
- Floor flatness and levelness testing
- Pipe weld inspections
- CEPSCI erosion control inspections
- Concrete floor vapor emission testing
- Concrete floor relative humidity testing
- Masonry and insulation moisture testing
- Roofing inspection
- Vibration monitoring
- Anchor bolt load testing
- Construction monitoring with drones