Solid Waste Engineering
Seamless solutions to suit your waste needs — from beginning to end.
BLE is a recognized leader in engineering, geosciences and construction quality assurance (CQA) in the solid waste landfill development industry. From permitting the first Subtitle D Landfill in North Carolina to completing nearly 100 landfill projects each year, our team has served the needs of private and public sector clients across the country. In our regional market, no privately-owned engineering firm offers a more integrated technical specialty within our fields of service to the solid waste industry. From our multidisciplinary professional teams and materials laboratories to a fleet of exploration drill rigs and field instrumentation specialists, BLE can support the full sequence of landfill development needs.
We are engineers, scientists and technical experts who have provided consulting services to the solid waste industry for decades. Clients have come to trust our knowledge of the state and federal regulations, and our experience with all aspects of solid landfill development. In addition to assisting operating facilities, our personnel are uniquely qualified to support and manage the issues common to closed landfills.
Our solid waste engineering services, which support the full sequence of landfill development activities, include:
- Permitting support services
- Landfill engineering and design support
- Site selection suitability studies
- Hydrogeologic and geotechnical investigations
- Groundwater monitoring and remediation
- Geotechnical engineering and construction consulting
- Landfill and geosynthetics CQA
- Electrical Leak Location (ELL) testing
- CQA certification
- Landfill gas services
- Licensed in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa and North Dakota